S&N

25.7.10

Hot Right Now - 25/07/10

This is the third Robyn song to go to number 1 on our Hot Right Now chart. Must be some sort of record (it is).



1. "Hang With Me" - Robyn






2. "Teenage Dream" - Katy Perry






3. "Shutterbugg" - Big Boi (feat. Cutty)






4. "Get Outta My Way" - Kylie Minogue






5. "Too Much" - Kylie Minogue






6. "Be Still" - Big Boi (feat. Janelle Monáe)






7. "Cosmic Love (Short Club Remix)" - Florence + the Machine





8. "Cupid Boy" - Kylie Minogue






9. "Teqkilla (Lost My Phone Out Wiv Nicki Minaj Remix)" - M.I.A.





10. "Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)" - Kylie Minogue


11. “Suffocation (Memory Tapes Remix)” – Crystal Castles
12. “Can’t Beat The Feeling” – Kylie Minogue
13. “XXXO (Remix feat. Jay-Z)” – M.I.A.
14. “Bulletproof (Nacey Remix feat. Matt Hemerlein)” – Major Lazer vs. La Roux
15. “Push It Fembot (Robyn vs. Salt ‘N’ Pepa)” – A Rokk
16. “Airplanes” – B.o.B. (feat. Hayley Williams)
17. “I Met Up With The King” – First Aid Kit
18. “Aphrodite” – Kylie Minogue
19. “Looking for an Angel” – Kylie Minogue
20. “Steppin Up” – M.I.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment