S&N

22.6.11

Hot Right Now - 19/06/11


Well... she's number 1 somewhere. THAT NICOLA REIGN JUST WON'T LET UP etc.



1. "Beat of My Drum" - Nicola Roberts






2. "End of Time" - Beyoncé






3. "Best Thing I Never Had" - Beyoncé






4. "Countdown" - Beyoncé






5. "Porcelain Heart" - Nicola Roberts






6. "Party" - Beyoncé (feat. André 3000 & Kanye West)





7. "The Future" - Patrick Wolf






8. "I Care" - Beyoncé






9. "I Was Here" - Beyoncé






10. "The City" - Patrick Wolf



11. “Start Over” – Beyoncé
12. “1 + 1” – Beyoncé
13. “The Days” – Patrick Wolf
14. “Get Together (Monsieur Adi Remix)” - Madonna
15. “Lay It On Me” – Kelly Rowland (feat. Big Sean)
16. “I Miss You” – Beyoncé
17. “Rather Die Young” – Beyoncé
18. “House” – Patrick Wolf
19. “Slow Motion” – Patrick Wolf
20. “Together” – Patrick Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment